We've got quite the variety of colorful, gentle chickens here. In 2020, we made the decision to stop allowing our bantams (miniatures) to attend petting zoos for their safety but our new large, fluffy Orpingtons have made a fun, less fragile alternative.
And since I'm frequently asked, yes, my chickens are all named. No, no one except me can actually remember their names! But for laughs, here they are. At some point I may do little breed charts and individual pictures as well.
- Mille Fleur D'uccle: Starbright (Starlight, Starbright's mom, passed in 2019)
- Porcelain D'uccle: Moonshine
- Gold Neck D'uccle: Dawn, Daybreak, & Aramis (Rooster)
- Mottled D'uccle: Milady
- Black D’uccle: Obsidian
- Silkies: Cotton (white) & Hotwings (black)
- Polish: Macey (buff laced), and Polly (Black w/ white head)
- Sebrights: Daisy(silver laced) and Lily (buff laced)
- Easter Eggers: Chickadee, Nuthatch, Whip-poor-will
- Bantam Gold Laced Cochin: Lark
- Mottled Orpington: Tuppence
- Silver Laced Orpingtons: Lira, Nickel, Dime
- Jubilee Orpington: Penny, Picasso (Rooster)
- Lavender Mottled Orpingtons: Laurel. Ryal, Splash (Rooster)